If you think what you're reading looks different, that's because it is. Today, the Worcester Business Journal is introducing a redesigned email newsletter and website that offers more information and a cleaner look.
We've been working on these changes for close to a year and here's what you can expect to find:
• A sleeker, better-organized website with more graphics;
• Easier-to-find stories;
• A more robust MetroWest495 Biz landing page featuring content from the print edition;
• A Multimedia page featuring video produced by the WBJ staff;
• A fully searchable calendar of local business events;
• An "Our Events" page that gives you access to all the WBJ events;
• The ability to post comments on our weekly poll;
• Added features in our email newsletter; and
• A mobile version of the site that makes it easier to read our news on your smartphone.
"Long in the planning stages, we are excited to be finally launching our new site," said Peter Stanton, publisher. "We are confident that you will find it easier to navigate and find stories and other content of interest. We're very interested in your experience and feedback, so please let us know what you think."
Send your comments to Rick Saia, editor of the Worcester Business Journal, at email@example.com.
|Today's Poll||Which of the two major-party presidential candidates would be better for business over the next four years?<