Marlborough's Solomon Pond Mall is one of 13 Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) malls in New England that will soon offer a way for customers to charge their electronics on site.
Solomon Pond will get two stations and are expected to be installed by early July, SPG said today.
According to the Indianapolis-based company, the charging stations will be easily accessible near soft seating areas and will allow customers to charge cell phones, tablets, laptops and other electronic devices.
Each charging station has two outlets and a shelf to put devices on while they charge.
The complete list of malls receiving charging stations is as follows:
• Burlington Mall in Burlington (four stations)
• Northshore Mall in Peabody (four stations)
• South Shore Plaza in Braintree (four stations)
• The Mall at Chestnut Hill in Chestnut Hill (four stations)
• Arsenal Mall in Watertown, (two stations)
• Emerald Square Mall in North Attleboro (two stations)
• Solomon Pond Mall in Marlborough (two stations)
• Cape Cod Mall in Hyannis (two stations)
• The Mall of New Hampshire in Manchester, N.H. (three stations)
• Fox Run Mall in Newington, N.H. (two stations)
• Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua, N.H. (three stations)
• Bangor Mall in Bangor, Maine (two stations)
• Crystal Mall in Waterford, Conn. (four stations)