The ISPE Boston Area Chapter will hold its 25th Anniversary Product Show on Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA. This Show started as a small conference and, over the past 25 years, has grown to be the largest one-day gathering of biotechnology and pharmaceutical professionals in New England.
This year’s Product Show offers:
• Plenary session with Keynote addresses from Travis McCready, President & Chief Executive Officer of the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center, and the Honorable Richard E. Neal, House of Representatives, First District, Massachusetts.
• Over 2,500 attendees in the life sciences industry.
• Exhibits from over 375 vendors displaying new technology and innovation in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical field. View a list of this year’s exhibitors at http://productshow.ispeboston.org/attendees/.
• The Show will feature over 40 prominent local companies currently hiring. Representatives from area biotech, pharma and life sciences companies will be on hand to meet prospective employees.
• Three educational sessions targeted to biotechnology and pharmaceutical professionals, and a student development session tailored specifically for students in the life sciences disciplines.
• A not-to-miss After-Party at Patriot Place’s Splitsville/Howl At The Moon featuring free bowling, dueling pianos, and New England Patriots defensive end Rob Ninkovich. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet and take a photo with Rob Ninkovich, as well as get his autograph. Other social activities during the day include the Champions for Charity event, where attendees can get photos taken with Patriots alumni players Scott Zolak, Ronnie Lippett, and Jermaine Wiggins, as well as the Patriots cheerleaders (all proceeds will support the National Kidney Foundation).
Product Show admission, parking, all seminars, show features, food and non-alcoholic beverages are FREE to all attendees. Registration is available online at http://productshow.ispeboston.org/ along with a complete list of educational seminars and exhibitors.